Thursday 16 January 2014

Exciting News

I was recently approached by Bostick Communications with an exciting opportunity.  They wanted to know if I would be interested in being sent books to review.  I of course jumped at the opportunity.  I love books and this will give me a chance to read books that maybe I wouldn't have had access to.  I wanted to make a post on my blog before writing any such reviews.  I will review the books the same way as I do all other (summary followed by my thoughts and a rating), but I will also let you know that it was a copy sent to me.

I know some people may have issues with bloggers reviewing work that they were sent, but I have every intention of giving an honest review. I don't think an author would want me to praise their book up if it wasn't an honest review. If they do than I am sorry.

I just thought I'd let you all know.

Renée

No comments:

Post a Comment